BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a rider's bike, not a garage queen! “Elvira” has been across the U.S. half a dozen times, easier to list the states she has not been to: AK, HI, WA, IA. Purchased in Eugene, OR with 1,697 miles on the clock (currently 74,513 and counting); I "lived the dream" on this bike full time from June, 2014 through October 2016. Complete maintenance records available. In 2017 I semi-settled in Asheville NC because the riding in western NC is the best anywhere in this country. Since December 2019 she has been riding on the back end of my Safari Trek motorhome. No Accidents! but she has had more parking lot tip overs than can be counted. Yes, she has traversed many miles of gravel road. Again - she is not a garage queen, she is a well ridden canyon carving witch capable of carrying over 200 liters of gear when asked, or stripped down for serious twisties. She is stock with the following performance/safety upgrades:

• Clearwater Darla Running Lights
  • Wilbers Shocks - rebuilt summer 2018
  • Booster Plug
  • Denali PowerHub II
  • Skene Photon Blaster w/Turn Signals Front
    (Auxbox no longer for sale but Elvira has her's)
  • Skene P3 w/Turn Signals Rear
  • PIAA Slim Line Sports Horns
  • Outex Kit Front & Rear (convert rims to tubeless)
  • V-Rox BarBacks
  • Suburban Machinery Footpeg Lowering Kit
  • Dominator Exhaust Can
  • Caribou Side Cases - 40 liters each, 25 liter top case
  • 1/2” Memory-foam Seat Insert
  • Front tire has 3k miles on it, rear is new - both are RP5
  • All warranty & recalls performed including fuel strip twice and fuel flange
  • 72k Major Service being performed now
Both NADA & Kelly BB value printouts along with maintenance records available, too many images. Charming butt shot included 'cause "livin' the dream" does have it's advantages!

$5000 OBO
Located in Fort Mohave, AZ

Attachments

Reactions: dbyker
1 - 1 of 1 Posts