BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Folks,
I'm selling my 2007 R1200R with 53K. The bike is located in Pound Ridge, NY. I bought this bike from an elderly gentleman in Vermont a year ago. He loved his bike, and treated it like a baby. All services have been accounted for. The bike is in beautiful condition, with nothing negative to report except two things: The fuel gage doesn't work, I just fill up somewhere post 200 miles. The clutch seems to let out a bit fast, but that may just be my opinion. The rear tire is about finished, and the front is on its way out. Otherwise, the bike rides and runs as it should; very tight, quick, and stable. It is super strong and smooth at high speeds. Cosmetically, the bike is great. I'm sad to sell it, It's a great bike in so many ways. But, after trying a few different windscreens, I have not been able to get out of the wind enough for my taste. Also, I have gotten used to the comfort of my GS over the years, and not able to compromise in this department. The bike is garaged, and on a battery tender, and has been well cared for by me. I still ride it from time to time. I was on it today, and it was a blast. Here's a list of the additions:
.Full luggage with liners
.Three windscreens
.Bar risers/bar backs.
.Denali lights
.Two covers
.Rick Mayer saddle
.Wilburs shocks
.Ring for SW Motech Ion tank bag (bag not included as I use it for my other bike)
.Engine protectors
.Reflective tape on panniers and top case.

Thanks for looking. Asking $3,700 I'm motivated to sell. Jason.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts