BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my excellent condition BMW R1200 R motorcycle. I had back surgery a little over 2 years ago and have finally come to terms that I will not be able to enjoy it much anymore due to the injury. The bike has 23k miles and has been well maintained by local BMW dealerships. All recalls and updates have been completed. It had the 24k mile service and new Dunlop tires done at 21K at BMW. It has ABS, heated grips, power port, trip computer, and the factory center stand. I changed the hard sport seat that it came with to a standard height comfort seat. It has the factory rear case mount that has a Shad SH39 topcase on that installs and removes in seconds. The topcase is perfect to store and lock your helmet when out riding or taking small loads. It has the sport screen installed and also comes with the factory touring bracket, all hardware, and a Cee Bailey touring windscreen. I also put a magnetic tankbag on it that will come with it as well. The bike has always been stored indoors and on a Battery Tender when not being ridden for over a day. My wife and I have loved this bike but it is time for us to let it go. Priced to sell. 20190611_192938_1561943872250.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am asking $5000 for my bike. It will also include an alpinestars gp plus leather jacket, shoei rf1100 in gloss black with tinted visor that has a sena smh-10 installed, a XXL helmet, as well as a new medium helmet that my wife never wore. I attached more pics. My phone would not let me attach more in the first post.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
938 Posts
Hi Mixster,

Nice bike, good ad and reasonable price, good luck with your sale.

Sorry to hear about your back surgery and getting out of riding, most of us will get there one day, not looking forward to it myself.

Hopefully you have some more back-friendly pursuits to enjoy in your leisure time.

Best Wishes, Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts