BMW R1200R Forum banner

2008 Windscreen Install

4K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  rlestage 
#1 ·
I just picked up a 2008 r1200r.

It came with the windscreen and mount/screws.

How do I install this on?

#2 ·
Windscreen Install

Hi rlestage.
You need to give us some more information before someone can help you.
BMW makes 2 screens for the Roadster. One is a small sport screen or "fly screen." The taller one is called a touring screen. The mounts are different. Check RealOEM Parts to verify the one you have. If you can post some good photos of your screen on Photobucket, and paste the link in your post, then someone can probably ID it for you. Also, you may use the SEARCH tab to pull up related threads & posts about what you need. Oh, and Welcome to the Forum.

#3 ·
Hi rlestage.
You need to give us some more information before someone can help you.
BMW makes 2 screens for the Roadster. One is a small sport screen or "fly screen." The taller one is called a touring screen. The mounts are different. Check RealOEM Parts to verify the one you have. If you can post some good photos of your screen on Photobucket, and paste the link in your post, then someone can probably ID it for you. Also, you may use the SEARCH tab to pull up related threads & posts about what you need. Oh, and Welcome to the Forum.
Hey Clem,

I couldn't find any relevant searches. I'll take some pics when I get home and post them. Thanks for the help again! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.