1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohlins suspension front and rear - 33385 miles
Alternator Belt changed already as preventative maintenance
ABS with trip computer
Full maintenance records; shaft pulled and lubed with every other rear tire change; tires in good condition; valves and throttle body sync done at correct intervals
I can't find a mark on the painted surfaces; a few normal marks down low by the radiator
brand new original BMW front & rear suspension included at asking price for the bike
BMW saddlebags - one has a two sight boot marks
BMW dark small fly screen and an aftermarket full screen
Top Box - I added a waterproof pelican box that can be removed; i have the grab rails to put on instead of the
plate if you want to take the box off and change the back end look
I just got brand new pads & a rotor in the rear, rear drive bearing replaced
Includes two keys & center stand
Left grip heat comes in and out: I was going to re solder, but it probably needs the grip replaced (about $130)
it has the front engine guard, rear axle cover, Powerlet outlet up top by the key
I added: Bark Buster hand guards and the small throttle body cover / protector, and grip puppies
I will take off the Garmin mount before selling the bike
Thanks for looking!
Darren

·
Registered
599 Posts
Darren,

We have members in many countries. It'd be useful for prospective buyers to know where the bike is located...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't find the receipt and it just says made in Australia on them. I keep all receipt and remember researching these; and I usually added a line in my notebook when I added an accessory; but nothing was there either. Sorry.

·
Super Moderator
5,576 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts