BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of trading in my 2013 R1200R for a R1200GSA. All the accessories I have contribute no extra value to the bike on trade in, so all my stuff is up for sale.

I am happy to answer any questions and take additional photos. The prices are negotiable and I’ll bundle items, but I have to make sure I don’t take a hard hit on shipping for some of the larger items. I am located in southwestern PA and local pickup is definitely okay.

BMW System Cases w/ heat shield – great condition w/ very minor scuffs and marks from normal use. – I was quoted $77 to ship a single case to CA via UPS. If you are interested and require shipping send me a message.
$650 Shipped*

BMW System Cases Liners – excellent condition:
$125 shipped

BMW R1200R Tank Bag – good condition
$80 shipped

Sargent Seat +1” higher and the seat pan is moved forward about 1.5” – Mint condition, purchased new in September 2018. I felt the Sargent Seat pan was too far back and required me to completely straighten my arms for a comfortable ride. I think people would seek handlebar risers to ‘fix’ this, however I sent the seat back for custom work and it is fantastic. For reference am 5’11 with 31 inseam; usually size 42
$525 shipped

Cee Bailey Windscreen Light Tint 21”- good condition, normal marks from use – I did cut down this screen and I doubt most people would notice that it’s not factory.
$125 Shipped

BMW Tall / Touring Screen – good condition, normal marks from use
$80 Shipped

BMW Tall / Touring Screen Bracket - good condition, normal marks from use
$100 Shipped

BMW Sport Screen w/ Bracket and hardware - good condition, normal marks from use
$150 Shipped

BMW Cylinder Head Guards and hardware - good condition, normal marks from use
$80 Shipped

BMW GS Bash / Skid Plate w/ hardware - good condition, normal marks from use
$80 Shipped

BMW GS Hand Guards w/ modded R1200R bar ends and GS bar ends – excellent condition – I never ended up using these. I did apply black Plasti Dip the grey part of the handguards and I had a machinist mill a set of OEM R1200R bar ends to the same design of the GS bar ends. The modified R1200R bar ends have been sprayed with black Plasti Dip too. You will need to buy screws for the bar ends.
$85 Shipped

BMW R1200R Grab Handle and Luggage Rails - good condition, normal marks from use. I can’t find the hardware at the moment, but I should have it somewhere.
$125 Shipped

Barkbuster Storm Handguards w/ hardware - good condition, normal marks from use
$75 Shipped

Kight Design Footpegs
$75 Shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
3793DE77-4B83-4345-AC61-7ED6AA2C551F.jpeg

(long whistle) That's one beautiful bike.

Good luck with the transition.

Ride on!

Reactions: Clem

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Svaha!Dean said:
(long whistle) That's one beautiful bike.

Good luck with the transition.

Ride on!
Thanks! My R1200R will be missed. I loved the 90th Anniversary colors. That said, I hauled my Triple Black R1200GSA home today and rode it for a few miles with a BIG smile.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
...I hauled my Triple Black R1200GSA home today and rode it for a few miles with a BIG smile.
Congratulations. Post a pic in the GS sub-forum -- good to see all the boxer bikes that bring a smile.

Ride on!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Just a note on the skid plate - if you have trouble selling it here, note that it also fits the R nineT, so you could also try the forum dedicated to those.

PS Where were you when I was looking for this exact thing??? :laugh2::laugh2:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
PS Where were you when I was looking for this exact thing??? :laugh2::laugh2:
Yeah, for sure lot's of great Camhead gear here, eh?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated list of items still available:

BMW System Cases w/ heat shield – great condition w/ very minor scuffs and marks from normal use. – I was quoted $77 to ship a single case to CA via UPS. If you are interested and require shipping send me a message.
$650 Shipped*

Sargent Seat +1” higher and the seat pan is moved forward about 1.5” – Mint condition, purchased new in September 2018. I felt the Sargent Seat pan was too far back and required me to completely straighten my arms for a comfortable ride. I think people would seek handlebar risers to ‘fix’ this, however I sent the seat back for custom work and it is fantastic. For reference am 5’11 with 31 inseam; usually size 42
$525 shipped

BMW Tall / Touring Screen – good condition, normal marks from use (mounting bracket is sold)
$80 Shipped

BMW Sport Screen w/ Bracket and hardware - good condition, normal marks from use
$150 Shipped

BMW Cylinder Head Guards and hardware - good condition, normal marks from use
$80 Shipped

$80 Shipped

BMW GS Hand Guards w/ modded R1200R bar ends and GS bar ends – excellent condition – I never ended up using these. I did apply black Plasti Dip the grey part of the handguards and I had a machinist mill a set of OEM R1200R bar ends to the same design of the GS bar ends. The modified R1200R bar ends have been sprayed with black Plasti Dip too. You will need to buy screws for the bar ends.
$85 Shipped

BMW R1200R Grab Handle and Luggage Rails - good condition, normal marks from use. I can’t find the hardware at the moment, but I should have it somewhere.
$125 Shipped

$75 Shipped

Kight Design Footpegs – good condition, normal marks from use
$75 Shipped

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated list of items still available and some price adjustments #2:

BMW System Cases w/ heat shield – great condition w/ very minor scuffs and marks from normal use.
$625 Shipped*

Sargent Seat +1” higher and the seat pan is moved forward about 1.5” – Mint condition, purchased new in September 2018.
$500 Shipped*

BMW Tall / Touring Screen – good condition, normal marks from use (mounting bracket is sold)
$50 Shipped

$150 Shipped

$80 Shipped

$100 Shipped

$65 Shipped

$75 Shipped

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please make an offer if you are interested in any of my remaining items. I'm really surprised I still have the GS bash plate, Sargent seat, and panniers!

Updated list of items still available #3:

BMW System Cases w/ heat shield and key – great condition w/ very minor scuffs and marks from normal use.
$625 Shipped*

Sargent Seat +1” higher and the seat dish is moved forward about 1.5” – Mint condition, purchased new in September 2018. (this is a fantastic seat and I doubt anyone that would consider a 'high' seat will be disappointed)
$500 Shipped*

$50 Shipped

$80 Shipped

BMW R1200R Grab Handle and Luggage Rails - good condition, normal marks from use
$100 Shipped

$75 Shipped

I'm attaching a picture of my stripped down R1200R with the Sargent seat for a reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still have these items. I'll accept reasonable offers...

Updated list of items still available #4:

BMW System Cases w/ heat shield and key – great condition w/ very minor scuffs and marks from normal use.
$600 Shipped*

Sargent Seat +1” higher and the seat dish is moved forward about 1.5” – Mint condition, purchased new in September 2018. (this is a fantastic seat and I doubt anyone that would consider a 'high' seat will be disappointed)
$450 Shipped*

$50 Shipped

$75 Shipped

BMW R1200R Grab Handle and Luggage Rails - good condition, normal marks from use
$75 Shipped

$75 Shipped

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are any modifications necessary to make the gs skid plate fit? If not I will take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't have much stuff left...

Updated list of items still available #5:

$600 Shipped*

$75 Shipped

$75 Shipped

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Updated list of items still available #6:

$75 Shipped

$75 Shipped

Camhead and maybe Hexhead Maintenance Stuff - see the attached photo. Includes: two new oil filters, two new BMW Part # 34117660850 kits (front brake slider pins and retaining clips), a bunch of oil fill and drain crush washers, a used but good condition alternator belt w/ 25k (as an emergency spare)
$75 Shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Updated list of items still available #7 - adding some more info on the foot pegs:

$75 Shipped

Knight Design Lowered Foot Pegs – excellent condition
Manufacturer Part Number: 161810K-1110
Fits BMW R1200R 2006 - 2017
1.25" Drop
Sidetrax tread
$75 Shipped

Camhead and maybe Hexhead Maintenance Stuff - see above
$50 Shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Updated list of items still available #8

Thanks everyone. Everything is sold but the Grab Handle and Luggage Rails. All profits went to GSA accessories!

$50 Shipped OBO

1 - 20 of 27 Posts