BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m selling my beloved R1200R. I’ve got married and have twins since I bought it, and it’s a hobby I don’t have time for anymore.

Bike is white with red frame, 7xxx miles, Michelin’s will probably go about 2k more before needing changing. It has every option I’m aware of for this year model. Remus exhaust, Shad side cases, BMW navigation.

I’m apart from the bike at the moment so all I can attach is some bad photos. If interested, contact me for some detailed pics. Located in KY about 1.5 hours north of Nashville, TN

Asking $10,000

Greg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
OMG this is a shame! Riders do not realize what a great bike this is. Sucks big time that people are so uninformed.

·
Registered
2017 R1200r LC sport.
1,618 Posts
Don't really understand why these bikes do not hold their value because it's a great bike, it's a real shame, good luck Greg and I hope you don't have to give it away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I love this bike! It’s the lightest of all the R bikes, I think it handles the best of the R bikes as well. It’s got tons of power, looks like a sport bike, but comfortable enough to cross the country on. I did a coast-to-coast on 2010 R1200R with a passenger.

Greg

·
Mark – 2015 R1200R-LC Exclusive
5,660 Posts
Bargain!

·
Mark – 2015 R1200R-LC Exclusive
5,660 Posts
Is there a way to PM me in this forum so we can switch to phones?
Click on your avatar on title bar and select ‘Conversations’.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts