BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 BMW R1200R
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum BbyDgital. (y) What a fine colour for a bike. :)
Thanks Bobby!.

I think I might be riding to this Bikes for Breakfast in Poolesville this Sunday. Weather being good I usually ride the MD back roads with a couple buddies most weekends. Generally early Saturday or Sunday mornings. Usually we do not have a destination but just hang out in the twisties and eventually stop somewhere for lunch before heading home.

Not sure if MD suburbs is in your casual riding range or not.

·
Registered
2017 R1200r LC sport.
2,139 Posts
Thanks Bobby!.

I think I might be riding to this Bikes for Breakfast in Poolesville this Sunday. Weather being good I usually ride the MD back roads with a couple buddies most weekends. Generally early Saturday or Sunday mornings. Usually we do not have a destination but just hang out in the twisties and eventually stop somewhere for lunch before heading home.

I don't think my riding rage will see me there, I'm at least 4000 miles away, and WTF is Bobby? :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks Bobby!.

I'm thinking about it too. Might see you there.

·
Registered
2020 BMW r1250r - Pollux trim
14 Posts
Hi NOVA/DMV fellow riders,
Another newbie to this BMW here.
planning a trip to Blue Ridge Pwy, WV, Monongahela National Forest area in the end of the month. Can't wait to take her in the twisties!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

1 - 9 of 9 Posts