BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the smoothest,fastest,easiest to ride bike I’ve ever owned. Bad knees! It’s like new condition with 2100 miles. Has premium package and all the bells and whistles. I added Heli Bars risers, V Stream sport and touring windshields, BMW seat bag. Located in Waterloo, Iowa

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Almost certainly someone is going to want to know where your bike is located.

Reactions: dbyker

·
Registered
2016 BMW R1200R
130 Posts
Very nice looking bike. I'd love to come up there and pick her up but I'm going to have to stick with my 2016 for a wee bit longer. How do you like the V-Stream Touring windscreen? Thanks and I'm sure it will go fast.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is ugly! Works ok. The sport is awesome. Protects the body and clean air for my helmet. No buffeting.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I prefer the sport but was hanging on to the touring in case I went on a long trip. My knees don’t allow me to ride very long anyway.

·
Registered
2016 Thunder Grey
11 Posts
You’ve got me drooling. Hey is the mount bracket the same for both VStream sizes? If so I will get a sport size

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think the question is, is that the sport touring or the touring on the bike in the picture. Thanks

8 Posts
I have the 2015 R and I would love to buy yours if I can sell mine quick enough and if my wife doesn't leave me! Seriously though I will be trying to see if I can work out the financing.
Wish me luck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts