BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this bike!!!! I keep it in a airconditioned storage unit (we are in florida) and I visit it on the weekends,,,,,,my visitation schedule.

Rule was my kids were not to know about it, buy my wife does....I have been completley emasculated after 18yrs of marriage....but I set up the storage with vinly wood floors, and clothing, and tools.....and desk and chair......so its comfy......

Paul

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Congrats on the bike, and also congrats on lasting 18 years before your gonads got removed.
Mine just fell off on the ground one minute after getting married right at city hall.

Anyways it could be worse, you could not be able to have a bike at all.

That storage room looks pretty cool, you are lucky to be en FL, something about that size will run on the thousands here in NYC, oh and with A/C it won't be called storage but studio or one bedroom.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hoshiko I know what you mean, as i grew up in nyc.....tonight, I plan on brining the R home....and sleeping with it....in bed....pics to follow....thats how much i love this bike...

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
For some reason this reminds me of something...

+1 :iagree:That's good Jokerdef!! To the psilitsky BatCave!

,as i grew up in nyc..... psilitsky, R U from Gotham City? Say Hello to Vicky.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Love the addition of the vstream wind screen! it's the best improvement I made to mine! Nice little home for your ride!

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Hoshiko I know what you mean, as i grew up in nyc.....tonight, I plan on brining the R home....and sleeping with it....in bed....pics to follow....thats how much i love this bike...
Hahahahah, there are so many things I can say but I'm afraid they are not PC, so here is a picture,

don't forget to put pictures of your black eyes, and make that storage a permanent residence.

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Ha-Ha-Ha. :funnypost:HOW do you find these pictures, Hoshiko? Amazing.
Though it looks like a Kawasaki, you traitor!

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
The motosexual agenda, to be sure. Gives a whole new spin on the phrase 'dude, I really f***** up my bike today.....'.....

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Ha-Ha-Ha. :funnypost:HOW do you find these pictures, Hoshiko? Amazing.
Though it looks like a Kawasaki, you traitor!
Believe me, I try for several minutes to find something like this with a beemer.

The motosexual agenda, to be sure. Gives a whole new spin on the phrase 'dude, I really f***** up my bike today.....'.....

:funnypost:

At least you won't be awakened by a pillow in the face because you are snoring.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts