BMW R1200R Forum banner

Advanced Rider Training in Scotland

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  21882 
#1 ·
For any UK based rider, I thought I'd post a review for Warp Speed Advanced Motorcycle training based in the Scottish borders (Warp Speed Advanced | advanced rider training | Scottish Borders).
I've just returned from two days training with Chris and my head is still full of points to remember to improve my riding. The course was excellent, I never felt under pressure, Chris always emphasised staying in my comfort zone, maintaining safe riding and building up progress with practice. The guidance through discussion of examples and illustrations was really clear and understandable, then re-enforced by following Chris on rides to 'show by doing'. Chris's experience and skills comes out in the stories used to explain techniques, backed up with feedback from observed riding to point out improvements. Always positive and always enjoyable.
I'd fully recommend anyone wanting to improve their riding skills to contact Chris and book a Warp Speed course. The offer of B&B accommodation in an area of outstanding roads makes it even better.

The pic shows my R1200R at St Mary's Loch, one of the many wet & winding roads.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.