BMW R1200R Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello Fellow R12r owners... After installing bar risers on my new to me 2011 R12r, I feel the front steel braided brake line from the handle bar is stretched just a bit too much.

I would like to to get a new 2+ inch longer hose...

Does anyone have any experience getting just this one hose in an extended length... If so would you be willing to share your source with me? Thanks much.
I put bar backs on my 2013 Dark White, approx back 25mm and up 25mm and got my local bike shop to make me a new longer hose so that there was no stress on the braking system. Easy enough to do. Needed a light bleed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I put bar backs on my 2013 Dark White, approx back 25mm and up 25mm and got my local bike shop to make me a new longer hose so that there was no stress on the braking system. Easy enough to do. Needed a light bleed.
Same here I used Rox and had a local hydraulic shop make a new hose from the front splitter about 2 inches longer some bleeding required.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts