BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reluctantly I am selling my 2015 BMW R1200R Sport Exclusive in Thunder Grey Metallic. I had major surgery a couple of weeks ago which means I will not be using a bike for the foreseeable future so it seems pointless to have it gathering dust in my garage and not getting used.

The bike is in excellent condition, I am the second owner having bought it from BMW Motorrad Park Lane at 2,496 miles and the log book is in my name and address.

It has FSH with BMW Motorrad, all the work is stamped up in the Rider’s Manual. Last serviced at BMW North Oxford Garage on 23rd May 2018 at a mileage of 3,536. It is now at a mileage of 5,961 miles and the service light came on back in May 2019 at the anniversary of its previous service. I have spoken with North Oxford Garage who tell me the next 6,000 mile service will require oil/ filter and final drive oil at a cost of £220-£230. It will also need a replacement front tyre, the rear tyre is virtually brand new.

I would have preferred to have sold the bike with these things taken care off but as I cannot ride at the moment they will need to be done by the new owner.

MOT to March 2020

Specification includes:

ABS
Dynamic Traction Control
Premium package which adds
• Dynamic suspension adjustment (ESA)
• Cruise control
• Sat nav prep
• Pannier mountings and luggage rack/grid
Comfort Package which adds
• Chromed exhaust
• Heated grips
• Tyre pressure control
Dynamic Package which adds
• Rain, Road, Dynamic and User riding modes
• LED indicators
• Running lights
• Mini screen
Immobiliser
Power socket DIN
MachineArt cylinder head protectors
Datatagged (with paperwork)
Owner’s/rider’s manual
Two keys

Basically it is an excellent bike and is priced to take into account the next service and a new front tyre needed by the new owner. I'm asking £7,600

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reluctantly I am selling my 2015 BMW R1200R Sport Exclusive in Thunder Grey Metallic. I had major surgery a couple of weeks ago which means I will not be using a bike for the foreseeable future so it seems pointless to have it gathering dust in my garage and not getting used.

The bike is in excellent condition, I am the second owner having bought it from BMW Motorrad Park Lane at 2,496 miles and the log book is in my name and address.

It has FSH with BMW Motorrad, all the work is stamped up in the Rider’s Manual. Last serviced at BMW North Oxford Garage on 23rd May 2018 at a mileage of 3,536. It is now at a mileage of 5,961 miles and the service light came on back in May 2019 at the anniversary of its previous service. I have spoken with North Oxford Garage who tell me the next 6,000 mile service will require oil/ filter and final drive oil at a cost of £220-£230. It will also need a replacement front tyre, the rear tyre is virtually brand new.

I would have preferred to have sold the bike with these things taken care off but as I cannot ride at the moment they will need to be done by the new owner.

MOT to March 2020

Specification includes:

ABS
Dynamic Traction Control
Premium package which adds
• Dynamic suspension adjustment (ESA)
• Cruise control
• Sat nav prep
• Pannier mountings and luggage rack/grid
Comfort Package which adds
• Chromed exhaust
• Heated grips
• Tyre pressure control
Dynamic Package which adds
• Rain, Road, Dynamic and User riding modes
• LED indicators
• Running lights
• Mini screen
Immobiliser
Power socket DIN
MachineArt cylinder head protectors
Datatagged (with paperwork)
Owner’s/rider’s manual
Two keys

Basically it is an excellent bike and is priced to take into account the next service and a new front tyre needed by the new owner. I'm asking £7,600
Hi. I am interested in your R1200R. Is it still for sale?

Regards

Bill

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Bill it has gone some time ago. I tried to remove the advert at the time but couldn't find a way to do so. I'll try again! Regards, Hugh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts