BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Australia, I have a BMW R1200RS but i can't get a workshop manual either on line or through the BMW dealer if anyone could get me a copy ether digital or paper i would be more than happy to pay all costs and add a bit more for a beer or coffee your selection.
Thanks
Russell

·
Registered
326 Posts
They only go to 2016, but should be pretty close to a 2018. Unfortunately, nothing 1250. Guess that's dealer only for those, right?

·
Registered
2020 R1250R HP w/sport & 2019 R nineT SCR
30 Posts
Yes, unfortunately us newer K53/R1250s don't get any aftermarket manuals yet. Albetit, all of the details/torque specs are similar to our R1200 brothers, outside of the engine

·
Mark – Moderator 2015 R1200R-LC Exclusive
6,787 Posts
should be pretty close to a 2018.
From a service and maintenance perspective, there’s no difference across the R1200 liquid cooled model years, and the RS is essentially mechanically the same as the Roadster.

Reactions: r0ckrat and Lee F

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have bought my bike manuals through Supercheap Auto, they were much cheaper than else where and readily available. Admittedly, my bike is a '13 R1200R and yours a is much later model.
Ken
(Newcastle)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks Ken,
will give them a try, i was up your way last week on my bike at Dubbo road straight home to Melbourne great bike for long rides cheers
Russell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts