BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,
Help required in the selection of a good reliable hand held single operator brake bleeder.
I have searched and found a few units but the quality of assembly and operation ( by purchasers) is not encouraging.
The best result to date has been the Mityvac Silverline Elite Hand Vac/Pressure Pump.
I mean the name alone is enough to have your sick mother-in-law get out of bed and nip down to the store and buy one; the rain must surely stop soon.
While it has features I may not require, the build quality seems better than others being offered for sale.
All thoughts and recommendations are welcome.

Best regards
John

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi to All,
I too considered the speed bleeder, looks vary interesting. I have just about settled on the MityVac ( die cast) model. I can use this on a couple of cars and bikes and with the 30 psi pressure feature I may be able to blow the oil that will not drain from the oil reservoir when doing the oil change.
Regards
John

·
Registered
186 Posts
I highly suggest the speed bleeders. I have had mine for over a year now (bled my brakes twice, once when i got the bike and once after my first track day).

They make it SO easy and quick. On top of it, they are cheap!!! They are reliable as I've had 0 issues with them.

A+ HIGHLY RECOMMEND Speed Bleeders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts