BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2012 classic displays the outside ambient temperature in Centigrade. Does anyone know how to change it to fahrenheit? I can't fin anything in the rider manual?

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I couldn't find it either, try keeping the button pushed, just like if you were resetting the trip meter or so.
I'll try the same as soon as I get to my bike.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem solved- dealer reprogram. I would have left it as it was and done the math, but with gloves and boots on, I couldn't get to my fingers and toes! :):)

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
That good las, couldn't get to my fingers & toes.

Isn't it a bit ironic, the dealer had to reprogram that for you, but a digital tire pressure gauge gives you 3 scales, & a $10 alarm clock with temp. & humidity can give you multiple information using F or C.:confused:

·
Registered
359 Posts
That good las, couldn't get to my fingers & toes.

Isn't it a bit ironic, the dealer had to reprogram that for you, but a digital tire pressure gauge gives you 3 scales, & a $10 alarm clock with temp. & humidity can give you multiple information using F or C.:confused:
planned obsolescence? :donatello: I think it's all a big pile of :001_9898:

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Problem solved- dealer reprogram. I would have left it as it was and done the math, but with gloves and boots on, I couldn't get to my fingers and toes! :):)
Hahahahah

And totally agree Clem, it is ridiculous that you can not only change that by just pressing a button or something like that.

Also consider how spoiled we are with this bike, who really needs to know what gear you are on. Not needed but I definitely love it. :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Hey las. Finally got boots & gloves off.

While we're bitching about the computer, has anyone noticed a slight difference in the trip meter and the odometer readings when filling up?
las, you probably fill up as often as anyone.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
While we're bitching about the computer, has anyone noticed a slight difference in the trip meter and the odometer readings when filling up?
las, you probably fill up as often as anyone.
And has anyone :mob: noticed a slight difference in the "smilies"

You are welcome. :001_tt2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts