BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just back from 3 days touring the Central Coast of California, including highway 1 through Big Sur, Monterey/Carmel up to Saratoga, some roads among the redwood trees, highway 229 (affectionately known as "rossi's driveway"), nacimiento-ferguson road and many many others. it was epic.

by the way, if you're ever interested in touring California i highly recommend Pashnit Tours (pashnit.com), great organization, great roads, great people

as usual, the bike was perfect for this type of tour. comfortable, sporty, and overall just a joy to ride in any environment.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, no one commented. OK then! hehe, i won't put up any more touring photos, only technical rants from now on.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
wow, no one commented.

don't sulk, rebobd - I suspect that like me most folks were green with envy. Keep 'em coming. But - BTW, what's the significance of the numeral 2 on the screen?

L of S

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thanks L of S, i'm just not going to celebrate my riding bliss if no one cares....jk

the 2 on the shield is from a track school i did on the R last year, and i liked the way the number looked on it so i kept it, kinda cafe racer style don'tcha think?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
I honestly didn't see them when they were posted. I rely on the "new posts" link, and I've noticed that if I stay on the site when I leave work, then log in at home, sometimes it doesn't show all the new posts. Weird. Anyway, they look great and I'm hoping to get out to Cali someday to do a coastal ride!

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
rebobd, we all care. ;) Keep the photos coming.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts