BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I recently purchased a low mileage, spotless 2007 R1200r, so far I love it. The bike I bought came with a 24” Cee Bailey’s windshield installed that I will never use. If anyone is interested let me know. One hundred twenty dollars US plus shipping. Perfect condition with all mounting hardware. It will gather dust here, all of my riding is urban and I love how the R looks naked. I’m in Detroit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean the mounting hardware? I only want to sell the whole package together. Thanks for asking though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello all, I recently purchased a low mileage, spotless 2007 R1200r, so far I love it. The bike I bought came with a 24” Cee Bailey’s windshield installed that I will never use. If anyone is interested let me know. One hundred twenty dollars US plus shipping. Perfect condition with all mounting hardware. It will gather dust here, all of my riding is urban and I love how the R looks naked. I’m in Detroit.

View attachment 108125
If your including the factory mounting bracket and bolts I’ll take it for sure

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still have it - if you send me your address I’ll get a shipping cost and supply a final cost. Thanks- Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 108125
Still have it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts