BMW R1200R Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is @LCGSCaleb (OP) the same person as @AFargo (now negotiating/responding to queries)?
No. I started a different thread. Please accept my apologies for going about this all wrong. I’m not trying to infringe on anyone else’s post. When someone asked about the seat and shipping I foolishly thought it was a different discussion as the first person stipulated local pick up only. I started a separate seat for sale thread.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
No. I started a different thread. Please accept my apologies for going about this all wrong. I’m not trying to infringe on anyone else’s post. ... I started a separate seat for sale thread.
Yes, you "inadvertently" highjacked this thread.

I'm not a Moderator but I suggest that if anyone from this thread by @LCGSCaleb contacts you about his seat, please let them know yours is the Corbin with blue piping and provide a link for them to peruse it (nice looking seat BTW).

You don't want to get caught paying a lot of return-shipping costs for falsely representing someone else's items for sale, i.e. solid black Corbin.

Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Great, I just bought a 2008 R1200R with a low seat and I would love to have a taller seat. I’m in St Paul Minnesota. Would you ship it?
Hello @Paulzilla sorry for the late response. I was attempting to sell this seat local as I have never sold something and shipped it before. I was hoping to avoid some complications for something I am attempting to sell so cheap.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts