BMW R1200R Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Or if you wanted to get the job done correctly @Panzermann...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
I saw this and thought of you, @mikeS. Could be handy so Nigel could sit at the head of the table (his preferred position) for family dinners.

Thanks, Panzer. Nigel is a little too grown-up for a booster seat. I did share your post with Nigie but he seemed a little annoyed.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
yes, emotionally charged...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,762 Posts
And just to keep this emotionally-charged thread going, here’s a plug for the dog lovers!

A cat would simply start gnawing on your Coronavirus ridden corpse.

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
You two guys really need a new script-writer! (But keep 'em coming!).

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
A cat would simply start gnawing on your Coronavirus ridden corpse.
I'm counting on it - I've way over-spent on my motorcycle addiction, leaving insufficient funds for a more traditional send-off. I already have a spot marked out in the back 40, next to some of my previous owners, and a shoebox with my name on it, into which to stuff what's left over, post-gnaw-fest.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
COVID-19 lockout laws have finally broken Nigel.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
The pooch in the background is patiently waiting for his turn to enter Panzers torture chamber.

·
Super Moderator
4,762 Posts
The pooch in the background is patiently waiting for his turn to enter Panzers torture chamber.
Huxley, the black one, isn’t so keen, but since I changed the toothpaste recipe, Hermann can’t wait. If I brush his teeth first, he comes back for more while I’m brushing Huxley’s. 👌

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a technical question for those in the cat contingent. I understand that cats have a built in inertial motion sensor that enables them to land on their feet, even if dropped from an inverted position. What I wonder is whether a cat launched at the ceiling would hit the ceiling feet first or on its back? In other words, is the feet first dynamic a function of gravity or direction of movement? Bonus question: What is best method for launching a cat at the ceiling?

61 - 80 of 99 Posts