BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught up on on the household chores yesterday so today I spent the afternoon installing the tidbits I have purcahsed for the bike over the past few months.

Motobozzo lights - dealer installed them, I wired them into the head light socket. Was planning to use positaps but didnt like that they wouldnt fit inside the rubber boot so I ended up soldering them

Xtreme Inner fender - looks like a factory item.

Mirror extenders - Did the initial adjustment on a short ride. Will probably continue to adjust them

Throttle lock - time will tell how I like this. I wish these were heavier.

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Looking good - love that Montego Blue!

L of S

·
Premium Member
3,991 Posts
Lovely bike Steve, farkling is fun, though i reckon alot are must do's, for me I will always upgrade the horn, lights, and mirrors if need be....tank protection and anywhere else protection, though im a signwriter so these additions are cheap for me and can apply myself. Then I usually tart it up a little with some Erin isms, pinstripes or something tasteful that makes it a little different.:donatello:
Then the rest is a little more expensive so this will always be researched well, and enough coffers in the bank to do it guilt free, or at least ive convinced myself its a good thing, and I deserve it, the bike deserves it, or any other self fulfilling excuse....recently its I'm not going to die with money left in the bank.:dizzy:

Thanks for sharing, your photos:drool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Steve - I am thinking about getting a set of the Motobozzo lights for my R1200R - after a year, what has been your experience? Any recommendations before placing an order?
Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve - I am thinking about getting a set of the Motobozzo lights for my R1200R - after a year, what has been your experience? Any recommendations before placing an order?
Thanks!
I have been happy with them. Still on the original bulbs and I have mine on all the time.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The heaviest throttle cruise control I know of is Throttlemeister (Throttlemeister - Home). They're costly but they work.

I had a Wunderlich cruise on my F650GS, but found I never used it. Throttle pulls seem much lighter than they were on my older bikes.

I just want your gauges and fat handlebar!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The heaviest throttle cruise control I know of is Throttlemeister (Throttlemeister - Home). They're costly but they work.

I had a Wunderlich cruise on my F650GS, but found I never used it. Throttle pulls seem much lighter than they were on my older bikes.

I just want your gauges and fat handlebar!
I bought these last winter and installed in the spring. Missed the bar end weight.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hahaha

Lovely bike Steve, farkling is fun, though i reckon alot are must do's, for me I will always upgrade the horn, lights, and mirrors if need be....tank protection and anywhere else protection, though im a signwriter so these additions are cheap for me and can apply myself. Then I usually tart it up a little with some Erin isms, pinstripes or something tasteful that makes it a little different.:donatello:
Then the rest is a little more expensive so this will always be researched well, and enough coffers in the bank to do it guilt free, or at least ive convinced myself its a good thing, and I deserve it, the bike deserves it, or any other self fulfilling excuse....recently its I'm not going to die with money left in the bank.:dizzy:

Thanks for sharing, your photos:drool:
Erin isms, love it........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts