BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am the original owner of this bike. It is a very beautiful piece of German engine-uity. Sadly, I no longer have enough time to ride it as often as I wanted to. The bike is garaged year round with OEM BMW battery charger when not used. I'm motivated to sell. The bike is also listed on cycle trader dot com. Don't let freight transportation stops anyone from considering this bike. If there is a will, there is a way to move this beauty to your residence. Looking at $12,795. 7918 LOW MILES. Open to negotiation / OBO. The bike is located in Trumbull, CT. Let's talk - [email protected]

Bike Includes: Golden front fork (rare), comfort package, touring package, style 1, keyless ride, headlight pro, gear shift assistant pro, eazi-grip EVO tank pads, PIAA auxiliary lights, BMW GPS, mudsling rear mudguard, power socket for Gerbing heated gear, BMW motorrad battery charger and socket connector, additional cellphone mount on handlebar, R&G racing carbon fiber engine covers for both left and ride sides, and brand-new Interstate battery installed in Spring, 2021. (check out the photos for detailed information on cycle trader dot com)

Attachments

·
Dave in NE TN
1,355 Posts
Reactions: equ

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've provided no location, mileage, price, pictures or link, but guessing this is yours based on your description:

Dave
Thank you Dave for pointing them out. Yes. This is the same bike as the one I listed on cycle trader dot com. I just edited the original posting. It should reflect most, if not all the missing info, as well as potential answers to many questions a potential buyer might ask/want to know. Please let me know if there's anything else that you would like to know about this bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Updates:

• Changed engine oil with Liqui Moly and engine oil filter from Mahn
  • Drained and filled final drive gear oil from Liqui Moly
  • Mileage: 8010 (see photo)

Motor vehicle Vehicle Speedometer Automotive lighting Car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts