BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 R1200RS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leo Vince Factory S Slip-On Exhaust fits 2015 - 2018 R1200 R & RS motorcycles. I purchased my 2016 RS in late March of this year with 7,020 miles on it. The original owner had installed the exhaust sometime during his ownership.

The slip-on looks perfect. No scratches, scuffs, dings or other markings. All installation hardware is included.

Leo Vince Factory S Slip-On Exhaust BMW R1200R / R1200RS

LeoVince has taken all of their R&D and knowledge gained from their Factory and SBK line of exhaust and combined it to create the Leo Vince Factory S Slip-On Exhaust. This amalgamation of Italian style and performance is for those seeking the very best that Leo Vince has to offer. It features a conical muffler design with a slash-cut carbon fiber end cap. Inside the Factory S you’ll find full stainless steel internal chambers. On the outside the aerodynamic inlet reduces drag while the dual spring anchorages ensure and seamless seal with the mid-pipe. Each slip-on and its mid-pipe is tuned for each model and their stock fuel settings to improve torque, power and throttle response

Revzilla list price: $652.95 LeoVince Factory S Slip-On Exhaust BMW R1200R / RS 2015-2018 - RevZilla

Asking price: $395.00

Buyer pays shipping costs.

20210403_160354.jpg

·
Registered
2016 R1200RS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FREE SHIPPING - FREE SHIPPING

Everybody likes Free Shipping when purchasing online, so here you go. Free shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental USA.

If you are outside the continental USA we can work something out...

·
Registered
2016 R1200RS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
basstodave,

Thanks for your interest in my Leo Vince exhaust.

The situation on my exhaust changed today. I am getting a new Db Killer for it from Leo Vince that they say will quite down the sound more than the standard Db Killer. If it does the job, I'll be keeping the exhaust, as it is currently just a little louder than I like.

If I still decide to sell it, I'll contact you.

Regards,
Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts