For sale my lightly used WRS Standard Windscreen for BMW R1250r 2019, 2020 and 2021, model # BM055T. Originally paid $125 for it shipped. Asking $75 or best offer.
Might fit 2023, however there is very little information about the new model, so can't confirm.
You need to have BMW R1250R Screen bracket PN 46638382811. If you don't have it, there is at least one for sale on the forum now from a different user as of the time of this post.

Very lightly used, still in pretty much new condition. Selling because I'm too tall for this windshield 6'3" w/ 34" inseam. IMHO this is by far one of the nicest looking windshields I tried for R1250R (and I've tried half a dozen at least).

You can pick up free in Brooklyn, NY 11229, otherwise pay for shipping. Photos below.

Here is some info from the manufacturer: STANDARD WINDSCREEN WRS TRANSPARENT BMW R 1250 R 2019-2021 - WRS USA (wrs-us.com)

Windscreen made using high quality PMMA plexiglass, DOT626 approved 4 mm thick.
This front fairing is higher than the original, ideal for those who want to get maximum coverage while driving.
Thanks to this windscreen the annoying turbulence on the helmet will be eliminated, as well as the air on the shoulders and you will finally be protected even for longer journeys.
Even the passenger, thanks to the greater protection offered by the touring fairing, will enjoy the journey in maximum comfort.
The design, studied in detail, fits perfectly with the line of the bike, giving it an even more appealing look.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wood Wood stain Flooring Floor Wall

Brown Wood Flooring Floor Wood stain

Wood Flooring Wood stain Plank Hardwood
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle

Fuel tank Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire