BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 R1200R Classic MU
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Forum hackers seem to be trashing many posts.

I can see alot of similar nonsense phrases in many of the recent posts in - - - Where did you go today on your roadster.

Other discussions appear to be randomly affected too.

I might be wrong but perhaps start by looking at newbie ceelorice who joined and posted oddly 5 days ago.

·
Dave in NE TN
1,355 Posts
Thank you SteveJH.

User "ceelorice" permanently banned, and his one post/thread topic "Gen" w/ text "E" deleted. Probably a spammer/scammer as you suspected.

Not seeing the nonsense phrases in recent posts on "Where did you go today on your roadster", however if you send them our way we'll review & take action as necessary.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Dave

·
Registered
2011 R1200R Classic MU
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you SteveJH.

User "ceelorice" permanently banned, and his one post/thread topic "Gen" w/ text "E" deleted. Probably a spammer/scammer as you suspected.

Not seeing the nonsense phrases in recent posts on "Where did you go today on your roadster", however if you send them our way we'll review & take action as necessary.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Dave
Thankyou Dave,
The repeating text I saw before has now been replaced by the usual biking photographs. I should have taken a screenshot. If I see the problem again I will. Maybe I was wrong and it was a photo display bug on my Android tablet? Apologies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts