• Nav
  • Saddle bags
  • Top bag
  • Bar risers
  • Some kind of engine protection
  • EZ Can?
  • Good tires
  • Battery tender connection
I've got a budget of about 8k budget so let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Michael
904-652-8048

·
Registered
531 Posts
If you’re looking for staying within $8K (USD), I’d expect nothing on that list save the Nav cradle as 2015 on had it already installed on most models in the USA. I looked at new and used and can say that few extras were included at the lower end. Still, you might get lucky and find someone eager to sell who needs the $$$ (e.g., owns newer/different model which can’t use the extras from the bike he’s selling).

Good luck on your hunt. (y)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks zer0netgain, I appreciate the feedback and can move a bit higher (much lower :-D) but not too much though.

Michael
Jax, Fl
904-652-8048

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I won the bid on a bike on eBay that's in Texas! I really didn't expect to win it but I did at $7,199!

Here it is:

Woohoo!!

·
Super Moderator
5,003 Posts
You have done well, Grasshopper - burger with the lot plus some fries thrown in (accessory seat, mirrors and screen). Barely run in. I see it’s due for a service though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well, I won the bid on a bike on eBay that's in Texas! I really didn't expect to win it but I did at $7,199!

Here it is:

Woohoo!!
That’s seriously good value. Any service history? Congrats!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Don’t know where you live in relation to Waco, TX, but some thoughts...

Make sure your payment arrangement protects you if it’s not as described.

Run a VIN check to ensure clean title.

Verify with your DMV if there will be issues with title. It’s registered to a salvage company. You may need notarized bill of sale and/or affidavits if the seller represents the company or is selling it on behalf of a decedent or estate. I went through this with a trailer, and it took 3 tries before the DMV would transfer title with the right paperwork. If you haven’t guessed, I work for the state court system.

Overall, she’s a beauty, and odds are there’ll be no real issues.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Titles clear, new tires with 90% tread, some service history so I feeling good right now! Just wish it had the panniers.

Michael

·
Registered
159 Posts
At that price you can find some for the $1000 you saved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts