BMW R1200R Forum banner

Found a nice video

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  cozmo1589 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I wasn't a fan of the video at first, but after being patient and watching the whole thing i really like the video

Is he able to brake in the corner (not that i want to practice that) because of Dynamic Damping Control, ASC, ABS?

I wonder how much he would love the prior version, being that i am awaiting delivery of the 14'

#5 ·
Great review. I've had my LC R since April. 15,000 miles. I love this bike for all the things mentioned in the review. None the less, I've been looking at new bikes, the XR and even the RS, these weren't out when I bought the R. But then, I get on my R and put in a couple hundred miles in the WNC mountains. I get the love this review exhibits. I've decided I'm not parting with my R. I may wait another year and buy a second bike for longer trips, which I am planning, but the R is just too much fun. I am sure I'd be sorry if I parted with it.

Frank in South Carolina, USA

#7 ·
I thought it looked like east bay area, on the dry east side of the coastal mountain range. Maybe Mt Diablo, Summit Drive? Many decades ago, I lived in San Ramon for a year. Wonderful area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.