BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
I'm jealous.....
馃榿

Here in Southern Indiana it's been raining all day and temperature is going to drop below freezing 馃ザ
See ya
bill

Dave in NE TN USA
Here in NE TN it was 76F/24C today. Started the New Year right with good rides on both the CRF and the GS. First ride to Beauty Spot on the TN/NC border along the Appalachian Trail. Tons/Tonnes of great roads and trails around here, motorbike heaven. Happy New Year !!!

Cheers! Dave
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape

Registered
I live in TX, as well as my 2 daughters. But the range in temperatures today, was mind-boggling: 79 in Austin, 52 in El Paso, and 18 in Amarillo, at the time I checked (about noon). Geez. Oh, and 60-mph winds + rain in El Paso too, to completely ruin the day. It snowed in Amarillo a little. While my little one was in shorts in Austin. Ha ha. We just came back from there, and had to use freaking A/C like if it was summer. And the heater once we got to VanHorn. Crazy.

Registered
鈥12 R1200R Classic | 鈥15 R1200RT
High of 11 degrees with 9鈥 of snow on the ground in Evergreen, CO, today. Anxiously waiting for July!

Registered
The high in southern Iowa today was 4 F. Windy and snow.

Registered
High just over 65 and sunny in Long Beach, road to a Starbucks for our anniversary - we met 25 years ago at a starbucks in Seattle.

Happy new year to all!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Registered
Red frames are the fastest though I might have gone overboard on the red/black/white theme.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Cloud Vehicle

Reactions: Bat-1
1 - 12 of 12 Posts