BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2013 Montego Blue with all the toys this past Thursday. Then it snowed here the next day so I only got a short ride in yesterday. Lots of fun!

Dealer had a classic which looked great, but it didn't have ESA which I really wanted. Since I had to order one anyway, I loaded it up and got it in Blue.

Looking forward to give and take on this site.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Spring is in the air- in the 50s in your neck of the woods these last two days. Will be warm again tomorrow- for those who have not ridden your bikes in the winter months, as they say in Indianapolis: Gentlemen- and ladies, Start Your Engines!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Congratulations!

And I'll not say another word from here in Sunny Eff Ell Lay where I worried (not really) about overheating (myself, not the bike) sitting in Bike Week traffic yesterday. Don't worry, though. I was wearing long sleeves to prevent sunburn.:devil2:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Wish I could make it down there to Bike Week, but I'm all booked up the whole time :(
It's really not one of my faves. I guess because I live so close and have done it so many times. it's same ol' to me. I do look forward to this, though. Home | Although I'll miss it again this year because my North Carolina trip conflicts... oh well. I have the weather!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I thought we were also getting close to spring with some milder weather until Fri this past week when we got 14 inches of snow. Now its icy and roads are covered in sand and salt so it might be several more weeks before I'd even consider putting my bike out on the roads.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Same over here. I thought the bad weather had gone but is back today. Fingers crossed it'll blow over quickly.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello from the Toronto area

It was warm and sunny here yesterday but still far too much sand and salt on the roads. So I pulled out our 1150 and new 1200 and practised figure 8's around the driveway. Better than nothing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts