BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait to take delivery of a new r1200r in two days. I sold my HD 883 Iron to make the deal work. I'm sure questions will arise as I get into the BMW mode!

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
A real night and day trade! Congratulations and Welcome. Betcha love the bike. . .

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Welcome to the Roadster Forum and we will do our best to answer questions if they should arise. Congratulations on the new purchase. I owned a Sportster once. Took a lot of courage to ditch the Iron and switch camps. I think you will find the exhaust note a bit different, but the seat of the pants torque will not disappoint you. The BMW has 2 finger brakes. Enjoy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the bike from Wagner Motor Sports in Worcester. They will deliver the R12 to me in Newport tomorrow and haul the HOG back to Mass on the return trip.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I bought the bike from Wagner Motor Sports in Worcester. They will deliver the R12 to me in Newport tomorrow and haul the HOG back to Mass on the return trip.
Same place I purchased mine. I ordered it in Dec of 2011 and in March of 2012 Mike, the sales manager delivered it to my home. They are good to deal with and I've done all my serviceing there except my 600 mile service which I did at Max BMW in NH.

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts