BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Jason and my wife and I bought a black 2010 R1200R in early April from BMW of Louisville. We have put about 1500 miles on it and we LOVE IT! We nearly bought a 2013 V-Rod, but then we rode an F800GT and liked everything about it more than the V-Rod except the dirt bike sound. We decided the sound wasn't as important as handling, comfort, stopping, etc., but then when we went back to pick it up we saw this R1200R that they had taken in on trade that very day. We rode it and were sold immediately. It has the BMW crash bars, Hella lights mounted to the crash bars, Parabellum Scout fairing, Thar Engineering curved handlebars (will be swapped out for an OEM bar), the high comfort seat, and the BMW top and side cases. I'll post up some pictures when I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Congratulations TU! You are preachin' to the choir here :) It sound like you got a great setup. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Welcome to you both, TwoUp. Hope you enjoy the Roadster. It's a great machine and this Forum is a wonderful place to share your experiences. You'll learn from others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts