BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have an '11 R12R and just removed the black luggage rails from the rear portion of the bike. Now I have a nice little rectangle hole in the bodywork where the rear portion of the rails mounted. I see pictures of other bikes and they appear to have little black plugs or caps that pop into this area in the bodywork so that it looks clean.

I can't figure out what they are called and can't seem to locate them on OEM sites so that I can order them. If you have any idea I'd greatly appreciate it.

To better articulate the location, you could draw a straight line up from the rear of the swingarm and run directly into the bodywork where the holes are. THANKS!!!:)
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.