BMW R1200R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
stop stalling and put your hand in your pocket.....
Not as simple as that, so much bad press about Hilltop, I thought you would help explain a little more as you seem mega keen about what you had done, I will wait and see if you can share a little more what was done, as at the moment, it feels more like a sales pitch, than something that has really happened, hope i am wrong.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Not as simple as that, so much bad press about Hilltop, I thought you would help explain a little more as you seem mega keen about what you had done, I will wait and see if you can share a little more what was done, as at the moment, it feels more like a sales pitch, than something that has really happened, hope i am wrong.
And you sound a lot like a travelling troll to me, and I’m being polite. Geoff has got a larger corner of the market and ‘some people’ are trying to muscle in ;) knew it was a loaded question, could tell a mile off. You got your own tuning business by any chance matey boy ;) ...

·
Super Moderator
5,397 Posts
This thread isn’t going anywhere, simply becoming a slanging match, so I’ll close it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.