BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
is there any way how to enable sport screen mode for TFT screen for non HP models? The sport screen displays lean angle, DTC activity and some other stuff.

·
Registered
542 Posts
If you’re asking about customizing what data is displayed, it may be buried in the settings menu. I didn’t get to play with the TFT display as much as I wanted to when I checked it out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. I want this on my TFT but it’s available only on HP models. However this is different market by market. I wonder if there’s any way how to code it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
First...SWEET!

Second, what has BMW said? It’s clearly a software issue, but I haven’t seen anything in the manual to select display layout...which you’d think they’d give the option.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I've just finished reviewing the owner's manual for the 1250 series R/RS. There appears to be no option to select the display format of the TFT. It's the style they created.

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, not on US models? :frown2:

I see no such option on the US site.
The US site says the same
Click https://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/en/models/roadster/r1250r.html#/section-the-design-of-the-r-1250-r and then pick the blue-red-white color scheme. Then the description changes to:
Style HP
Without compromise: the Style HP emphasizes the dynamic and sporty side with the colour set Light White, Racing Blue Metallic and Racing Red. The golden brake calipers as well as the engine spoiler, radiator cowls and fuel tank covers, all of which are made of stainless steel, provide deliberate accents. The Style HP also includes the Core Screen Sport in the TFT display, which, for example, superimposes a rev counter in a prominent position and provides information about the lean angle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts