1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wink41, is that the "beige" bike???

It looks pretty good in here.
Right color, wrong name.
Thanks! Yes it's the beige. was going to get blue until the sales guy sent me a pic of this bike when it arrived at the dealership. That's all it took.

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Beige?

Wink41:001_tt1: Me likey, too! :coolpics: Chrome exhaust dealer ordered option?
Sweet!
drDave likey shiny chrome 2. He'll dis your color, though. Ignore that.
Perhaps the car dealer giving him a beige Pontiac Aztrek as a loaner vehicle when he put his TT in the shop has something to do with his rants. I for one, enjoy reading them though.

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Beautiful pics! Beige or no, it's still an elegant bike; not sure I'd be riding a beige bike next to sand dunes, but maybe it's good camouflage against dive bombing seagulls. Chrome is good. As Clem says, me like chrome. . .

There's very little you could do to mess up the good looks of an R. Just like there's essentially nothing you could do, other than to take dramamine, go blind, or both, to make the GS look tolerable. :)

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Just like there's essentially nothing you could do, other than to take dramamine, go blind, or both, to make the GS look tolerable. :)
Having owned 1 x 1250GS and 3 x 1200GS, I feel qualified to respond.

The GS is probably - no, make that definitely - the ugliest thing on two wheels, other than my mother-in-law on her exercise bike.

But, the GS is also unsurpassable at doing what it does...

Lawrence of Suburbia

outer Brisbane, SE Queensland, Australia

Montego Blue 2013 R1200 R: PUIG rear hugger, Stebel Magnum horn, Grip Puppies, ss oil-cooler rad guard, blue-tinted Eagle medium touring screen, Abdeckring, Wunderlich ‘Trophy’ fairing coming…

·
Registered
800 Posts
Now there's my idea of a perfect day... beautiful scenery, a nice piece of asphalt, and a beautiful bike... add a barmaid with a tramp stamp and i've died and gone to ... wherever i'm going.:devil2:

Bob

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now there's my idea of a perfect day... beautiful scenery, a nice piece of asphalt, and a beautiful bike... add a barmaid with a tramp stamp and i've died and gone to ... wherever i'm going.:devil2:

Bob
Good point, I do like a good tramp stamp...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wink41:001_tt1: Me likey, too! :coolpics: Chrome exhaust dealer ordered option?
Sweet!
drDave likey shiny chrome 2. He'll dis your color, though. Ignore that.
Perhaps the car dealer giving him a beige Pontiac Aztrek as a loaner vehicle when he put his TT in the shop has something to do with his rants. I for one, enjoy reading them though.
Nope, that's the exhaust she came with. Coming from a Harley, not a fan of chrome. Too much polishing, but it sure does look good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts