BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, need a bit of help, I have a 2020 R1250R and I'm finding the indicator switch a little difficult to access without moving my hand over, it feels too low for me to use naturally. I don't like this as it takes my attention away momentarily from concentrating on the the road ahead.
I'd like to turn it round slightly so I can reach the switch with ease, unfortunately I can't see how it can be done, before I take it apart, does anyone know if there is a locating pin stopping it from being turned ?

·
Registered
712 Posts
I had the same issue with my 2018. It’s an odd position compared to my past bikes, but I got used to it in time.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I believe you can rotate the brake and clutch lever perches, but I think @Jussiboy is right - I think there are alignment pins that rest in a hole in the bar.

·
Registered
2020 R1250R in Pollux Metallic Matte
319 Posts
The signal indicator position is probably my only persistent complaint about my ‘20 R. I’ve had the bike a year now, and still have issues managing it intuitively...too far away and too low.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Would rotating the bars up help? Won't improve the distance from your thumb but my help with the height issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts