BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
:goodjob:

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I got the classic with ASC, ESA, heated grips, comfort seat, computer and luggage rack.

Now I need to find some new gear to replace my old beat up stuff. I already bought a white NEXX XR1R helmet and that was shipped today too.

Premium Member
I got the classic with ASC, ESA, heated grips, comfort seat, computer and luggage rack.

Now I need to find some new gear to replace my old beat up stuff. I already bought a white NEXX XR1R helmet and that was shipped today too.
Congrats on the bike, happy belated birthday too.

That looks like a pretty cool helmet, I had no idea of that brand.

Nexx XR1R Carbon Motorcycle Helmet - YouTube

Registered
About new gear: May I suggest the Atlantis jacket and pants together with the Atlantis gloves? They are really great and worth every penny!
:001_smile:

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Ended up getting

Dainese Contact Gore-Tex Gloves
Dainese Fulcrum Gore-Tex Boots
Dainese D-System D-Dry Pants
Nexx XR1R Helmet in white

The Dainese Spedio jacket I want is out of stock :( im going to have to wait for it to come in. At least I still have my old jacket with the big grass stain on the back to wear in the meantime. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
NEXT FRIDAY! I can't wait!

Looking at the weather its supposed to be nice and sunny until Thursday... Than it gets cold and rainy for 5 months. And than snows.

Premium Member
NEXT FRIDAY! I can't wait!

Looking at the weather its supposed to be nice and sunny until Thursday... Than it gets cold and rainy for 5 months. And than snows.
:10:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts