BMW R 1250 R.
- Style Exclusive with new paint finish Mineral Grey metallic. Pollux metallic matt, Style Exclusive and Option 719 Stardust metallic are dropped.
- Style HP renamed Style Sport.
- Disengageable capability ABS is dropped.
- Changeover to EU-5.
- New optional equipment: Driving Modes Pro option now includes engine drag torque control.
- Extended optional equipment: Driving Modes Pro now includes Core Screen Sport.
- New optional equipment: M Lightweight battery replaces previous HP battery.
- New optional equipment: Option 719 milled parts package Shadow with engine housing cover front & cylinder head covers anodized in black/silver.
- New optional equipment: Option 719 milled parts package Shadow II with mirrors, hand levers, rider footrests and foot lever as well as expansion tank covers anodized in Black/Silver.
- New optional equipment: Option 719 milled parts packages Storm/Storm II with the same parts as in option 719 milled parts packages Shadow/Shadow II.
- Option 719 HP milled parts package, HP milled parts package II and option 719 seat are dropped.
- Sports silencer replaces previous HP rear silencer.