BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It really works! Fits in navigation bracket and just works. Phone is wirelessly charging. Just put it in, no cables to mess around.

Very solid build, heavy, it’s thick metal with strong plastic.

Ordered from Aliexpress US $49.27 6% OFF|Mobile Phone Navigation Bracket Motorcycle Wireless Charging Charger For BMW R1200GS R1250GS ADV LC F750GS F850GS S1000XR|Covers & Ornamental Mouldings| - AliExpress
I waited two months because selected default free shipping. You may want to choose faster delivery.

Photo with cat to scale:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Will have to get one once I upgrade from my iPhone 7 (not wireless charging ready)

Currently using a wired adapter for the past 16 months and it has been great especially since adding Scenic 2 App.

Have not used my Zumo since

·
2,750 Posts
It really works! Fits in navigation bracket and just works. Phone is wirelessly charging. Just put it in, no cables to mess around.

Very solid build, heavy, it’s thick metal with strong plastic.

Ordered from Aliexpress US $49.27 6% OFF|Mobile Phone Navigation Bracket Motorcycle Wireless Charging Charger For BMW R1200GS R1250GS ADV LC F750GS F850GS S1000XR|Covers & Ornamental Mouldings| - AliExpress
I waited two months because selected default free shipping. You may want to choose faster delivery.

Photo with cat to scale:

You have the unit correct to scale. I like how you're thinking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
How does it charge with the phone case on!
When I was looking for a witeskess charger for iPhone 11, salesperson mentioned I may have to remove my Spec case, as it wouldn't charge right. So that was a deal breaker. I'm not going to remove my protective case to charge it!

·
Registered
264 Posts
@Edward Deg - It specs 5-8mm range for charging signal. No one is going to be able to tell you if it will work with your specific case unless they have one as well.

I have lots of wireless chargers that work with the case I have on my phone, but that doesn't help you. Have you tested any wireless chargers in stores to see if your phone can pick up a charge through the case? Does the case manufacturer state that it will (or will not) work with wireless chargers?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How does it charge with the phone case on!
When I was looking for a witeskess charger for iPhone 11, salesperson mentioned I may have to remove my Spec case, as it wouldn't charge right. So that was a deal breaker. I'm not going to remove my protective case to charge it!
You can find that out by trying with any desktop Wireless charger. go to Apple store or any store that sells phones they should have wireless charger.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will this unit fit the old cradle with four buttons?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I so wanted it to work, but couldn't get it to charge my Galaxy. Ended up returning it. Super high quality, though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts