BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2020 BMW R1250R
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

After a solid month of obsessive deliberation I finally settled on this beauty, a 2020 R1250R. I got a great deal on it from Ozzie's BMW in Chico, CA. Great place to buy a bike. I rode it home about 75 miles and absolutely love it. Triple digit heat is going to prevent riding much for the next couple months but I can't wait to get out on it again!

Registered
2020 R1250R in Pollux Metallic Matte
Congrats 鈥 I bought the same bike, same color, last year, and it鈥檚 been the most satisfying year of riding I鈥檝e ever had...I鈥檓 sure you鈥檒l find the same.

Registered
2020 R1250R in Pollux Metallic Matte
By the way, as someone who has the same bike w/ Pollux Metallic Matte and has tried the popular Chemical Guy's matte detailer spray, ignore the on-line hype on CG's product and give Adam's a try...it leaves a no-streak, non-wax deep luster that outshines (no pun intended) CG by a large margin.

Registered
Congratulations and enjoy early morning rides.

Reactions: Misaligned

Registered
Congratulations on the purchase! Great color.
I rode the new R1250R when the demo truck came into town. After 20 minutes, I proclaimed that this was the best bike I have ever ridden. If you don't mind, send me a note about your deal [doing the mathematical justification in my head as we speak].

Registered
2020 BMW R1250R
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations on the purchase! Great color.
I rode the new R1250R when the demo truck came into town. After 20 minutes, I proclaimed that this was the best bike I have ever ridden. If you don't mind, send me a note about your deal [doing the mathematical justification in my head as we speak].
Thanks! Sent you a PM.

Registered
That is one gorgeous moto, man! Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Misaligned

Registered
Greetings,

After a solid month of obsessive deliberation I finally settled on this beauty, a 2020 R1250R. I got a great deal on it from Ozzie's BMW in Chico, CA. Great place to buy a bike. I rode it home about 75 miles and absolutely love it. Triple digit heat is going to prevent riding much for the next couple months but I can't wait to get out on it again!

View attachment 111990

View attachment 111991
Congratulations on your new R!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts