BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 R12 R
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Really impressed with the depth of and willingness to share knowledge and experience by members. I hope to contribute as I rack up miles on my recent buy of a 2015 R12 R. It's my 4th Beemer and 9th bike. Also have logged miles on Moto Guzzi Lemans 1, Ducati Multistrada, Honda 750, Yamaha 175 and also ride a Piaggio Liberty 150 as my "urban wheels." Was riding just yesterday.

Been riding since 1964, yup I'm 70; Beemer history: R90S, R1100 RSL, R80 ST and now the R12R.

Last great ride: NYC to Meat Cove, Nova Scotia, on the ST with my son on his 650 GS

Next adventure: BMW Rider Academy, South Carolina for some track time and intro to off-road skills.

Lets get thru this pandemic and crazy weather and rack up some good miles.

Peace and Good Health to All!
Alan
BrooklynR12

·
Registered
2017 R1200r LC sport.
1,677 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alan, (y) Enjoy your new bike.

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

·
Dave in NE TN
1,017 Posts
Welcome Alan! Well done still riding at 70, and in the NYC city area no less! Appreciate the intro and nice collection of bikes & rides. Ride On !! ;)

Cheers, Dave

·
Dave in NE TN
1,017 Posts
Welcome to one of the best forums I've ever found!
Ummm, R0ckrat, just what do you mean by "ONE of the best forums" you've ever found, hmmm?!

No Pressure.

Cheers, Dave ;)

Reactions: r0ckrat

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ummm, R0ckrat, just what do you mean by "ONE of the best forums" you've ever found, hmmm?!

No Pressure.

Cheers, Dave ;)
It's about equal to SVRider.com back when I first got my SV. It was great then, but has gone downhill some in the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Dave! I'm fairly new here myself but found it a welcoming place with light hearted, knowledgeable people, nil drama. I'm a year older and have had an uncanny parallel bike history and travels.
Steve

·
Registered
64 Posts
....and no pressure on the bike pic....:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts