BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:

Sorry to say folks, but I am knot a BMW rider, but I do own a part of one. My Story! I purchased a 2008 R1200R from an insurance aution, so I could get a BMW engine for a project I am working on. As I work on the project from time to time I need information, or input. In short I need all the help I can get. For instance the last thing I needed to know was what the fuel preasure should be. I found a guy that said it was about 3 bars, but I don't know what the tolerance is + or -. The bike I have was hit in the front, knocking the front wheel and forks off the bike, from the front forks aft are many good parts, that I was going to put on E-Bay, but now that I found this forum I will make available to these members instead.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Whatcha working on? Curiosity runs unleashed!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Avid amphibian airplane. It used to have a 2 cycle Rotax, 65 hp. I hate 2 cycle engines, SO!

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Avid amphibian airplane.

Pixpixpix, please! Now that I've concluded my BoosterPlug quest I need a new project!

Lawrence of Suburbia

Outer Brisbane, SE Queensland, Australia

2012 R1200R: Montego Blue with ABS, ESA, RDC, OBC, Puig rear hugger, Eagle semi-touring screen, Stebel Magnum horn, Grip Puppies, ss oil-cooler guard, Abdeckring installed, Wunderlich ‘Trophy’ fairing coming soon… that’s it!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm with Lawrence of Suburbia, please post some pictures of your project!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts