BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a lurker for a few years. I purchased my 2015 in 2017 with 1500 miles. I recently got 'farklitis' and added a few upgrades including the chinese LED headlight, Clearwater Darlas, Weiser Technik 3 in 1 front and rear LED lights, puig control levers, and the wunderlich fairing. I also have the kickstand out to be shortened. I love this birke, it's truly a do all bike.

I need to fab up a few brackets to make the Billie work with the tidy tail.

·
Registered
2017 R1200r LC sport.
1,738 Posts
Welcome to the forum flanker. (y)

·
Premium Member
2,123 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. Better late than never!!! ;)

·
Dave in NE TN
1,123 Posts
Welcome to the forum Flanker. Nice looking outfit!

Cheers, Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got around to getting the Clearwater Billie brackets fabricated to fit the tidy tail. Love the light that this provides.

Also had a local welding shop cut 3/4" off the side stand and I added a R&G foot plate to bring the side stand length closer to the chinese market factory side stand.

Fitted Puig levers and fitted a few other odds n ends such as the mirror blanking screws and a USB outlet by the display. Put red reflective tape on the rim of the wheels. Not sure if I like the look or not. I am going for increased visibility and lighting for nighttime riding and for the increasing number of distracted drivers at all times. To me its money well spent if it increases safety/visibility and makes the bike somewhat more aesthetically pleasing to boot.
loop

·
Registered
2015 R12 R
57 Posts
Finally got around to getting the Clearwater Billie brackets fabricated to fit the tidy tail. Love the light that this provides.

Also had a local welding shop cut 3/4" off the side stand and I added a R&G foot plate to bring the side stand length closer to the chinese market factory side stand.

Fitted Puig levers and fitted a few other odds n ends such as the mirror blanking screws and a USB outlet by the display. Put red reflective tape on the rim of the wheels. Not sure if I like the look or not. I am going for increased visibility and lighting for nighttime riding and for the increasing number of distracted drivers at all times. To me its money well spent if it increases safety/visibility and makes the bike somewhat more aesthetically pleasing to boot. View attachment 111429 View attachment 111430 loop View attachment 111431 View attachment 111432 View attachment 111433
Welcome to site and nice adds. Any rides planned?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts