BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 R 1200R Dark White
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back in the bike business after a 20 year hiatus. This has been my dream bike for several years now after I sold my 1988 K100RS. I got a great deal on the bike from a new friend who took great care of it. He just wasn't riding it as much as he though it should be and I'd say he's right since it's a 2014 with 5400 on the clock.

I'm looking forward to participating in the forum and I know tht I'll have many rookie questions. I promise that I'll search the forum before asking a question to make sure that it hasn't been asked and answered previously. Be gentle with me. :)
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Dave in NE TN USA
1,568 Posts
Welcome Nealva,

Appreciate your intro & pic!

Looks like a 2014 DarkWhite, last and best of the great Camhead generation (in my opinion).

Ask away. Search is your friend too.

Enjoy your new motorbike and the forum!

Best, Dave

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
There are still 'barn finds' like this to be - err -found! My latest - which I looked into very carefully before regretfully deciding not to pursue it - was a one-owner K27 2011 R1200R Classic in mint condition @ a mere 5100miles. Probably still unsold. LATER EDIT: I just looked - it still is!

·
Registered
2016 BMW R1200R
187 Posts
From a fellow life long Floridian. Welcome Freakville!! (Affectionate nick name for J-ville) Lived in Jax Beach for a bit back in the day, in the panhandle now. This is a great forum, good folks! Be safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts