BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2011 R1200R Classic MU
174 Posts
Welcome 👍. Very nice bike you chose there.

·
Registered
2017 R1200r LC sport.
1,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum zweige. (y)

·
Premium Member
2,127 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. If you liked the R1150R you'll love the R1200R, it's better in all ways except looks.

·
Registered
2020 R1250R in Pollux Metallic Matte
319 Posts
Welcome. By coincidence, I'm vacationing in your town in a few weeks.

·
Registered
2020 R1250R in Pollux Metallic Matte
319 Posts
Welcome Z, I'm just a couple hours NW of you in Long Beach.

RC65 - when you are in town we should plan a gathering at the Julian Pie Company - Great riding near there...

Our family's just going to be there four or five days to celebrate my daughter's college graduation, so no CA riding for me, unfortunately...but I appreciate the lead on the Pie Company, as I sure do love a good berry pie.🥧

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
San Clemente - 500 yards from San Diego. And I'd rather ride there. I know about every back road in San Diego from living in Boulevard and cycling there 40 years. I'm anxious to take her (I need a name) soon. We have a place in CO now and I'm toying with the idea of using her as a commuter.

Pick is San Clemente - Saturday less than 24 hours with me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome Z, I'm just a couple hours NW of you in Long Beach.

RC65 - when you are in town we should plan a gathering at the Julian Pie Company - Great riding near there...

Another San Diego area resident here. Welcome Z! Id be up for a Julian Pie Co. meetup/ride one of these days, if anyone is interested. Sounds like a good idea to me.

·
Registered
2016 BMW R1200R
104 Posts
Welcome to the forum zweige. (y)
Welcome from Florida. The folks on this forum are very knowledgeable and very much willing to share their wealth on knowledge and experience. I always think of Ron Burgundy when I think of , as he says " Sone Deogo"! Be safe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts