BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my blue r1200r last week. I've commuted to work, about 22 miles round trip, a few days. The bike is awesome.

Premium Member
Welcome. You're quite right, the blue ones are awesome!!!

Premium Member
We'll send your secret decoder ring and the instructions for the secret incantation that allows you to teleport to visit other members soon. . .good to have you in the group! :)

Premium Member
Rohwly, That's a beautiful blue color. Congratulations and Welcome to the glowing lunasee discussion.
Please post some pics in the gallery. Looking forward to your posts.
I would love to visit that Heritage Motorcycle Museum in B'ham.
Now, about that ring drDave mentioned, it might take a while.
I've misplaced mine again (this happens a lot lately:dizzy:Dr. says not to worry), Hoshiko is too busy remodeling a house,
:icon_scratch:and drDave??? Well....he hasn't quite been himself since the ugly new liquid cooled GS arrived. Atractaspis is mentoring him.

Premium Member
I've completely forgotten about the GS, since Atractaspis sent me the photos of her new latex biker outfit. . . .

Premium Member
:devil:Well, you'd have to ask her. . . a gentleman never tells. . .

Premium Member
Is this a private thing between the two of you? What did you send her in return? :censored:
:devil:Well, you'd have to ask her. . . a gentleman never tells. . .
actually that was a public photo you can find on this forum fleuger99..latex pants picture as well as me riding a harley in latex shorts and other very safe and attractive gear... :D

a doctor and gentleman! wow... do you live in a blue police box doc? :icon_scratch:

So.. a question to drdave: what about a latex outfit while riding a GS? which would you notice more.. how much you hate the looks of the GS or the latex outfit? :detective:

Premium Member
:devil:Atractaspis. I wouldn't even notice there was a bike on the page. . . .

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Well it sounds like you all have a fun time. Clem, I haven't been inside the museum but The Barbers Motorsports park is quite a facility. And you'd be pleasantly surprised with some of the roads and the scenery in and around Birmingham. But if we're going to use our decoder rings lets go to Italy, the Dolomites look interesting! I'll try to post some pictures of my bike in the next couple of days.

Premium Member
OMG! We have devolved into discussions of rubber clothing...! I love this place! :devil:
She'll be an ex-latex fetish model if she does her gym exercises in her rubber suit. . .If she was in New York, I wonder if anyone even noticed her outfit. . .

Premium Member
I'd always choose leather over synthetics. Leather gives better protection, breathes and looks better, whatever you use it for.

Registered
I'd always choose leather over synthetics. Leather gives better protection, breathes and looks better, whatever you use it for.
I thought leather doesn't breath which is why synthetic riding suits are more comfortable in hot summer weather over a leather suit?

Premium Member
My leather jeans have plenty of ventilation, including stretch panels in the inner thigh. Riding in Europe it never gets that hot.

Premium Member
. . .If she was in New York, I wonder if anyone even noticed her outfit. . .
I think we'll notice it but then turn around as the stinky homeless pushing a stinky stolen shopping cart almost hits you, followed by some :mob::censored::censored::censored::mob: tourist stay in the middle of the sidewalk taking pictures of everything, while confused between the guy asking you for a smoke or money and the religious freak screaming some no sense mythical, magical stuff................................................. You have to love it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts