BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I've been on here for a while doing some research before I took the plunge, so last Saturday I picked up my 2018 R1200r in racing red, I'm well pleased with my purchase and after a series of adventure style bikes I'm glad to be back on a bike that puts you more in touch with the road, I like the riding position, the agile handling, great brakes especially the rear, and enough power! 5,600 miles on the clock when I picked her up. with three yearly services.....so well cared for, all in all I think this relationship will be a long one!
Here's a pic from todays run taken next to a famous piece of history.
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Fuel tank

Registered
2017 R1200r LC sport.
Welcome to the forum Jono49. (y) If you were born in 49 you will be one of the eldest here, if you are just 49 you will be among the youngest. :unsure:

Registered
Hi there, I've been on here for a while doing some research before I took the plunge, so last Saturday I picked up my 2018 R1200r in racing red, I'm well pleased with my purchase and after a series of adventure style bikes I'm glad to be back on a bike that puts you more in touch with the road, I like the riding position, the agile handling, great brakes especially the rear, and enough power! 5,600 miles on the clock when I picked her up. with three yearly services.....so well cared for, all in all I think this relationship will be a long one!
Here's a pic from todays run taken next to a famous piece of history. View attachment 112970
Hi Jono, and welcome! I met a Vulcan pilot, once, and I asked him about it. In response to 鈥渨here would you have gone, if you鈥檇 had to drop your nukes, assuming the airfield you took off from, no longer existed?鈥 He said 鈥淚 did some research鈥 there鈥檚 a beach in Turkey that鈥檚 long enough for us to put down on. We鈥檇 never have been able to take off again. But the crew all agreed to the plan, should it become an option.鈥 馃槼

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum Jono49. (y) If you were born in 49 you will be one of the eldest here, if you are just 49 you will be among the youngest. :unsure:
I was born in 59 I was 49 when I first dabbled in Bike forums (y)

Premium Member
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts