BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2012 R1200R, K27, Light-grey Metallic
289 Posts
It automagically replaces your airfilter :ROFLMAO:

· Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Can't be too careful @Panzermann - as they say, while the cat’s away the mice will play.

Reactions: Panzermann

· Mark – Super Moderator
2015 R1200R Exclusive
8,109 Posts
Can't be too careful @Panzermann - as they say, while the cat’s away the mice will play.
Couldn’t you simply put Nigel in there, Mike? Much cheaper than those big dollar Wunderlich items (now there’s a tautology if I ever heard one).

· Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Couldn’t you simply put Nigel in there, Mike? Much cheaper than those big dollar Wunderlich items (now there’s a tautology if I ever heard one).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Panzermann

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Put out some glue traps with peanut butter. I have no issues with rodents in the garage, but I had to put the pickup truck in the garage when a family of field mice made a nest in the AC system.

· Registered
2012 R1200R
226 Posts
I check the air box every spring when taking the bikes out of winter hibernation. I also store the bikes without their seats as mice also like to nest under them too.

· Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Tautology... I don't get your point so I asked Nigel and he just muttered some cryptic rubbish almost 42 times “h2g2” - I guess he's only a dumb animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Am I the only one who keeps the bike inside the house and the wife out in the garage/shed
Gotta have priorities.

That was great. Even had the wife laughing. Then she looked over at me and said don't even think about it you'll never get any ever again!
Does she realize she just painted herself into a corner?

· Registered
2017 R1200r LC sport.
2,189 Posts
Am I the only one who keeps the bike inside the house and the wife out in the garage/shed
Nope. Before I had a garage I stored many bikes in the house, even rebuilt a few indoors, dining room table is just the right height for an engine build.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts