1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Very noice indeed!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just picked up my new bike R1250R with HP options on 13/5/2020, only 523kms on her so far as we head into winter and cold frosty mornings so won't be riding much only in the middle of the day if the temperature goes above 10C. Big change from my 2014 R1200RT and loving it so far as you'd imagine.
In Australia the bikes come fully loaded but I still optioned in a few goodies most have not arrived yet.
BMW R1250R.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
Just picked up my new bike R1250R with HP options on 13/5/2020
She’s a bewdy, Mark. 👌

At least our days are mainly sunny, if cold.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks awesome in black. Interested to hear about the non esa suspension..How’s it compare to esa for let’s say spirited riding?
I chose the non-Esa suspension because I usually upgrade the suspension on my bikes with Ohlins or similar to suit my weight and riding style, and because I didn’t want the electronic complexity of the Esa.

As it happens the suspension is almost perfect just as it is so I have no plans to upgrade at the moment.

I’m very happy with my choice.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Just picked up my new bike R1250R with HP options on 13/5/2020, only 523kms on her so far as we head into winter and cold frosty mornings so won't be riding much only in the middle of the day if the temperature goes above 10C. Big change from my 2014 R1200RT and loving it so far as you'd imagine.
In Australia the bikes come fully loaded but I still optioned in a few goodies most have not arrived yet.
View attachment 107960

I recognise that grinning face! Do hope you enjoy the new machine, Mark.

Reactions: Teddy

·
Registered
138 Posts
I recognise that grinning face! Do hope you enjoy the new machine, Mark.
You bet not enjoying these foggy mornings though.
Just gone through 550kms so well on the way to the first service.
How are you Lawrence, what machine have you go thesedays? You never seem to keep your machines long?
I guess variety is the spice of life...

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
You bet not enjoying these foggy mornings though.
Just gone through 550kms so well on the way to the first service.
How are you Lawrence, what machine have you go thesedays? You never seem to keep your machines long?
I guess variety is the spice of life...

Indeed - variety is the spice of life, it's just that some take it to extreme extremes! BMW R9T with Ohlins at present, still farkling to get it to the 'just right' degree of comfort and 'bonding' with me.

Let us know if you're up this way (SE Q'ld) any time.

Best...

LoS

·
Registered
138 Posts
Indeed - variety is the spice of life, it's just that some take it to extreme extremes! BMW R9T with Ohlins at present, still farkling to get it to the 'just right' degree of comfort and 'bonding' with me.

Let us know if you're up this way (SE Q'ld) any time.

Best...

LoS
Sure thing, but your state is still in lockdown..
One day we will be free to travel and be rid of this COVID19
R9T sweet love the look of these, they had one in the showroom sold though, next time I went in gone.

Cheers Teddy

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts