BMW R1200R Forum banner

Pic of my R1250R

8K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  Maripon 
#1 ·
Here is a gratuitous pic of my R1250R. Just had its 6,000m service and going better than ever!

See less See more
#3 ·
Very noice indeed!

#5 ·
Just picked up my new bike R1250R with HP options on 13/5/2020, only 523kms on her so far as we head into winter and cold frosty mornings so won't be riding much only in the middle of the day if the temperature goes above 10C. Big change from my 2014 R1200RT and loving it so far as you'd imagine.
In Australia the bikes come fully loaded but I still optioned in a few goodies most have not arrived yet.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycling

#12 ·
I chose the non-Esa suspension because I usually upgrade the suspension on my bikes with Ohlins or similar to suit my weight and riding style, and because I didn’t want the electronic complexity of the Esa.

As it happens the suspension is almost perfect just as it is so I have no plans to upgrade at the moment.

I’m very happy with my choice.

#20 ·
Hey! New member - howdy all! In the spirit of 'just for the heck of it', I thought I'd post a pic of my 2020 R1250R with an R65LS fairing that I cut down (to avoid contacting the radiator shrouds and gas-tank at full steering lock...) and fitted to the bike. Probably doesn't actually help with the aerodynamics, but I think it makes the front-end look sleeker. Agree or disagree? Cheers and ride safe!

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

#24 ·
Lovely bike, Adrian. Although I started off wanting the gloss black 1250R, when it came time to write the check earlier this year I had to really give a lot of thought as to whether I wanted the white HP or the Pollux Exclusive...both are beautiful bikes.

Reactions: Adrian
#26 ·
My R1200R Exclusive became a ‘Jonah’. The RDC never worked properly despite being ‘fixed’ by Motorrad. I lost confidence.
So just picked up this
View attachment 112191
Very nice — congrats. I have the same Pollux Exclusive model, and love it. Except the chrome muffler. Is that an Akrapovic?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.