BMW R1200R Forum banner
241 - 260 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
A few photos from my trip to the BMW (MOA) Rally in TN June 2019

Picked up the bike from the dealer on Friday and then was on the road on Sunday for 10 days.
Great way to bond with the new bike.
We also enjoyed a few days on the Deals Gap Area.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Car
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycling Adventure
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle racer Road racing

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Windshield

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I haven't had the time to take mine out, as I'm in the process of changing apartments... that said, pic one is as purchased behind the current apartment, 2nd in front with the previous bike (SV650), 3rd is as it sits at the new place. (There's a garage at the new place, so it gets to live there before we finish moving.)

·
Registered
2020 R1250R in Pollux Metallic Matte
550 Posts
Incidentally, for anyone who would like to see more images like my two right above, feel free to Follow my Instagram feed if you use that platform...the only thing I use it for is to feature pics of my motorcycle (of which these two are the most recent). To be honest, it’s sporadic at best and only active during the riding season, but that said, if you want more R1250R photos with what I hope are interesting backdrops, that’s where you’ll find mine.

Here is the most recent post with a clickable link to my account:

http://instagr.am/p/CChKFurAvfU/

·
Registered
281 Posts
Stopped by the Motorcycle themed Coffee shop in Hamilton (Ontario, Canada) unfortunately still only serving from their window. Double espresso was just what I needed.

Then onto a ride up and down the Niagara escarpment.

Vehicle Motorcycle Mode of transport Building Motorcycling
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mid Wales - Last ride of the year a few weeks ago. The weather has turned for the worst and we’re also in full lockdown here in Wales.....

241 - 260 of 308 Posts